The Grove/St Basil’s Aged Care
57-63 St Pauls St, Randwick
The scope of works involves the design and documentation, manufacture, supply and installation.
Aged care facility with unassisted and assisted living apartments, 186 in total.
3 levels of basement and 8 levels of back of house commercial areas, residencies and common areas including gymnasium.
Unique design feature: specialised supply air design in the chapel, due to visual requirements of ceiling.
- Reverse cycle VRfFA/C to apartments
- Apartment toilet/laundry exhausts systems
- Apartments Kitchen exhaust systems
- Air conditioning to gym and lobbies
- Commercial kitchen exhaust systems
- Common area toilet exhausts systems
- Car park ventilation systems
- Water & Fire Hydrant Pump Rooms
- Switchroom Ventilation system
- Retail Bin Room Exhaust system
- Comms Room A/C & Ventilation System
- MSCC & Switchboards
- Lobby Ventilation
- Garbage Compartments Ventilation
- Grease arrestor Exhaust system
- Loading dock ventilation systems
Construction Value: $95 million
Client: DeiCorp Construction