12 Phillip St, Parramatta
The scope of works involves the design and documentation, manufacture, supply and installation.
55 storey residential tower consisting of 441 residential apartments, gymnasium, retail tenancies and commercial office area.
9 basement carpark levels of which five have an automated vehicle stacking system.
This development is a Winner of the International Design Award 2018.
- Reverse cycle air cooled VRF AC to apartments
- Reverse cycle air cooled VRF AC to Common Areas
- “Discovery Centre” & Lobby outside air system
- HVAC provisions for Conference Centre & Ground Retails areas
- Apartment toilet/laundry exhausts systems
- Apartments Kitchen exhaust systems
- Water & Fire Hydrant Pump Rooms exhaust systems
- Grease arrestor & garbage room exhaust system
- Stairwell Pressurisation supply and relief
- Lobby Smoke relief system
- Car park and carpark stacking system ventilation systems with Carbon Monoxide activation system
- Commercial Kitchen Exhaust system
Project Value: $245 million
Client: EQ Projects